Library:-Capital University (India)
Benefits for students:
- Greater awareness of themselves as learners and researchers.
- Greater understanding and confidence with research.
- Consistency of approach.
- Predictable pathway to completing a research task.
- Incremental development of research skills within the curriculum to a context of relevance.
- Research skills are made explicit rather than implicit.
- The development of a set of transferable skills.
- Clearly articulated assessment task expectations.
- Enables self-assessment against explicit criteria.
- Quality, timely feedback.